Note: You will need to disable any ad blocker on your browser to view some of these. AdBlock views sponsored content as ad.
- CenturyLink: National Hi-Tech Company Helping Idaho Students Become More Computer Savvy (Idaho Satesman)
- Molle Audi: All Used Cars Are Not Created Equal (Kansas City Star)
- Baer’s Furniture: Creating a Home Theater (Orlando Sun-Sentinel)
- NorthShore Health Centers: Not all Breast Cancer Checkups are Created Equal
- Sutter Health: Couple Partners with World-Class Neurosurgical Team To Give Girls a Better Quality of Life
- St. Joseph’s Hospital: Life After Breast Cancer Treatment (Ventura County Star)
- USA Bath: Combining Safety & Style in Home Bathrooms (Sacramento Bee)
- Preventive Cardiology: The Cholesterol Myth (Orlando Sun Sentinel*)
- Validus Senior Living: Innovative Program Lets Seniors Dine with Dignity (originally appeared in Bradenton Herald)
- Santa Clarita Valley Economic Development Corp.: Valley Businesses Can Reduce Energy and Water Costs with Innovative Loan Program (Santa Clarita Valley Signal)
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center: Weekend Warriors at Risk for Hip Problems
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital: Win Your St. Jude Dream House – Help Kids (sponsored content)
- The Ice Factory: Cool Kids Beat the Heat at the Ice Factory Summer Camps (Orlando Sun-Sentinel*)
- Preventive Cardiology: The Myriad Benefits of Fish Oil (Orlando Sun Sentinel*)
- Aiguille Rock Climbing: Aiguille Rock Climbing Camp Teaches Kids Teamwork (Orlando Sun-Sentinel brand*)
- Preventive Cardiology: FH – It’s All in the Family (Orlando Sun Sentinel**)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers: DIY Healthcare: Technology Helps Consumers Stay Healthier (Chicago Tribune*)
- Preventive Cardiology: FH Infographic (Orlando Sun Sentinel*)
*Tribune Media Services calls this “brand content.”
**Originally appeared in Orlando Sun Sentinel, now resident on Preventive Cardiology blog.
Many more hospital/healthcare native ads and other content here.